How you can Activate Your O2 SIM Card
Whenever you be a O2 customer, you’ll get a SIM (Customer Identity Module) card together with purchasing a telephone through O2. The Sim may either be installed and triggered by starting a O2 store, or do the installation yourself following the Sim continues to be triggered through O2. SIM cards are utilized to store a subscriber’s rate plan information and contacts. Them could be switched in one phone to a different inside the O2 network. Contact O2 if you’re switching from two different data plans, for example from the Samsung Galaxy.
Steps to activate your O2 SIM card
- Switch off your phone before placing the Sim. Whenever you open a merchant account with O2, you’ll get a Sim on the flat credit card how big a charge card. The Sim is slightly bigger than how big a thumbnail. Remove the Sim in the plastic O2 card.
- Discover the battery cover release button. It’s situated in various locations based on which kind of contact you have. It’s often towards the top of the telephone for the back. Push the button and lightly pull the rear cover from the phone.
- Take away the battery. Underneath in which the battery was, you will observe a little steel door which has gold contacts behind it. Open the doorway carefully to reveal the gold contacts. Take your Sim and put it gold contact-side lower, to ensure that gold is touching gold. Close the little steel door.
- Place the battery back, ensuring it button snaps into position which gold continues to be touching gold. Then put the back cover back on the telephone, making certain it button snaps back to place. Turn on the telephone on. Your data ought to be properly saved within the phone.
Incoming search terms:
- how to activate an o2 sim card
- how to set up a sim free phone
- how to set up an O2 sim card
- activate 02 sim
- activate 02 sim card
- set up my o2 sim