How to Unlock Vodafone SIM Cards
If your Vodafone Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) card is locked for any reason, you need to use the PIN unblocking key (PUK) that came with the SIM to unblock it. Locked SIM cards may not make nor receive calls. Having a locked SIM is not the same as a locked phone. Locked phones are not able to use non-proprietary SIM cards, but may make and receive calls with their original SIM cards inserted.
- Locate the original packaging that your SIM came in. The PUK is printed on the sticker attached to the envelope.
- Contact Vodafone customer service via another phone or visit the nearest Vodafone store and request the PUK.
- Turn on the phone and enter the PUK when prompted to do so. This will automatically unlock the SIM card.
The Personal Unblocking Key (PUK) code is an eight digit code specific to your SIM card and is required when the PIN code is entered incorrectly three times on your mobile. You’re then given 10 attempts to enter the PUK code.
The PUK code can be obtained through the following ways:
Website: Register and/or login at My Vodafone. Once you’ve logged in, navigate to ‘My Phone Setup’ then ‘Get Your PUK code’. The PUK code is located in the list ‘Mobile Information’. [NT1]
NB: If your phone is asking for the PUK code and you are not already registered for My Vodafone you will need to contact Vodafone Customer Care on 1300 650 410 to obtain your PUK code information.
Via Email: Submit your request via Contact Us. Be sure to have included your mobile number and enquiry PIN prior to submitting your request online.
Phone: Contact Vodafone on 1300 650 410.
Once you’ve obtained the PUK code, enter this into your mobile when prompted to do so. After you’ve entered the PUK code, you’ll be prompted to enter a 4 to 8 digit PIN code. You’ll then be asked to re-enter your chosen PIN code for verification.
Incoming search terms:
- unlock vodafone sim card free
- HOW TO UNLOCK SIM CARD ON VODAFONE SIM
- how to unlock vodafone sim card
- vodafone 10 digit code