How to Register a Pay As You Go SIM card
If you’re a mobile phone pay-as-you decide to go customer, you will find the choice to register your Sim online. When you register your Sim card — which consists of all the phone’s data, as well as your phone number and contacts list — you may make and receive calls. An authorized Sim connects you to definitely your mobile phone network provider an internet-based registration doesn’t take enough time.
- Place your Sim card to your mobile phone. Turn on the telephone.
- Visit the website of the pay-as-you-go provider. The address should come in your phone’s instructions. Based on your provider, you will notice a prompt for example “Click the link to obtain began.” Exact wording will be different. Enter your data. Complete the registration page together with your title and address. Include at the outset of your mobile phone number.
- Stick to the prompts around the mobile phone network provider website. These will take you towards the final online stage from the registration process.
Wait for confirmation text. Your mobile service provider will be sending a message to verify effective registration and activation of the Sim. If you don’t obtain a text, speak to your mobile phone provider directly.
Incoming search terms:
- register a virgin pay as you go mobile number
- register a virgin sim card for pay as you go